You're an experienced and organised developer that can architect, build and implement small to medium scale web applications. Thanks to your hands-on knowledge of systems and development languages you always choose the right tools for the job. You can tackle any size problem and can articulate complex solutions to the rest of your team.
- Architect, build and implement small to medium scale web applications
- Maintain, build upon and improve existing software
- Diagram and document systems and processes
- Work collaboratively and proactively with a frontend developer and project manager
- 3+ years of backend development experience
- Ability to choose the right tech stack for each project
- Ability to develop, test and maintain reliable and reusable code
- Fluency in PHP and Git
- Experience with Laravel, Node.js and SQL
- A hard-working, positive and honest attitude
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work
- Excellent attention to detail
Bonus points if you've got:
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Vue.js or Angular
- Agency experience
You'll be working from home - with flexible hours, over 30 days holiday and free time to contribute to open-source projects. If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At true9 we work hard, as a team, to transform how businesses do business.
On paper, we develop websites and create systems.
From portals to white-label platforms and CRM systems to API integrations.
For the people we work with, however, we’re an invaluable part of their team.
We work to get inside their business and understand it.
Solving problems and using technology to bring time-saving clarity, added efficiency and improved productivity.
Quality is at the heart of everything we do.
We work with established businesses – and busy people.
In a wide range of industries.
And we work hard to understand the stresses they face.
All our work is peer-reviewed (think GitHub pull requests)
And we take genuine pride in everything we do.
Based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, we’re a small, friendly and hard-working team.
Like our dress code – our office is relaxed –
With a café on-site and a decent coffee machine in the office.
How we work
We offer flexible working hours and the choice of working from home, in the office or a combination of the two.
With free time to work on open-source and personal projects.
And the opportunity to contribute to true9 branded products.
We’re always learning and provide opportunities to attend tech events and conferences throughout the year.
We hold onto a real sense of work-life balance, both for our clients and for ourselves as a team. So, you’ll get over 30 days’ holiday – including your birthday and all bank holidays - off work each year.